06 Jan JB Business Consulting advises AXXERON Technologies GmbH on the implementation of its Buy & Build strategy
JB Business Consulting advises AXXERON Technologies GmbH on the implementation of its Buy & Build strategy
Four transactions successfully completed in 2021
• On 01.01.2021 acquisition of the Company Gerhard Ruppel and start with Ruppel Hydraulics GmbH and thus the first company of the Fluid Technology division.
• On June 1st, the acquisition of HTG Fluidtechnik GmbH follows as a strategic addition to the Fluid Technology business unit.
• The companies Ruppel and HTG were joined in a new property at the Porta Westfalica site on October 1st, with the aim of bundling competencies and leveraging synergy potentials.
• AXXERON acquires 100% of the shares of KWR GmbH, a specialist for control cabinet construction and an ideal complement to the existing portfolio company HESCH Industrieautomation with its fluid technology division, as of November 01, 2021.
• The year 2022 starts with the carve out of the servo hydraulics division from the company Schneider Optische Werke Bad Kreuznach into the newly founded Schneider Servohydraulics GmbH. AXXERON is thus expanding its portfolio to include a state-of-the-art servohydraulics specialist.
• Sales expectation of AXXERON in 2022 > € 25 million with 150 employees
About Ruppel Hydraulics:
Ruppel Hydraulics is an established system supplier and solution provider in the hydraulics sector with more than 45 years of experience and expertise in hydraulics. The company, headed by Mr. Gerrit Ruppel, employs well-trained engineers, specialists and skilled workers. The company has excellent knowledge of the market and offers everything from a single source – from the right system solution to special customization and the associated service. Excellent product quality and high reliability ensure long-term cooperation with well-known international companies.
HTG Fluidtechnik produces and sells special cylinders in the hydraulic and pneumatic sectors that are tailored to individual requirements. Excellent product quality and high reliability ensure long-term cooperation with well-known international companies.
HTG Fluidtechnik also offers its customers services and solutions for clean hydraulic oil. With oil condition monitoring and filter systems, the productivity of machines and plants is optimized.
KWR-GmbH for design, programming, construction and commissioning of electrical systems was founded in 1990 by Walter Retzlaff. With around 30 competent and experienced employees, the company is a specialist in the planning, execution and assembly of switch cabinets in special designs for a wide range of industries.
The range of services includes the planning and development of special designs and the optimization, modernization and expansion of existing control cabinets. Individual customer service, problem solutions and special requests of the customers are particularly in the focus.
About Schneider Servohydraulics:
Schneider develops solutions for your hydraulic drive systems. In a holistic approach, the company optimizes the hydraulic linear drive in a closed control loop. In addition, customers benefit from valves of the highest technical standards.
Schneider offers a dedicated department with specialists to take care of its customers’ linear actuator and individual components. As an ISO 9001 certified company, customers can have their valves, controllers and also hydraulic axes checked individually or as a system and also repaired.
About AXXERON Technologies:
AXXERON Technologies GmbH is an active management holding company that focuses on acquisitions and the operational development of innovative German medium-sized companies. It holds its own investments and manages and controls the portfolio companies.
With the objective of creating solutions for integrated systems and networking of applications, AXXERON concentrates on four industries (fluid technology, automation, sensor technology & software, components) and gradually integrates the associated portfolio companies. AXXERON is managed by the management board consisting of Sal Puaar, Marcus Dreischer and Nico Bruning as well as a three-member industrial advisory board.
About JB Business Consulting:
JB Business Consulting GmbH Münster, an M&A consultancy specializing in corporate succession, initiated the transactions and acts as exclusive advisor to AXXERON Technologies GmbH on the buy side. JBBC structures and manages the transaction processes and provides its procedural, financial and tactical consulting expertise. The consulting company has supported AXXERON Technologies GmbH since its foundation.
Transaction Team AXXERON: Jost Braukmann, Nico Bruning, Aditya Irfansyah, Jonas Janssen
JB Business Consulting GmbH
Lippstädter Straße 54
48155 Münster / Germany
T: +49 (0) 251 5906974 – 1
F: +49 (0) 251 5906974 – 8
Mobile: +49 (0) 176 6182 1644